Vice Presidents / Associates / Senior Analysts work on a variety of transactions that provide exposure to all stages of the M&A process, day-to-day project responsibility and frequent client contact.
Successful Vice Presidents / Associates / Senior Analysts have exceptional interpersonal skills, self-confidence and a strong energetic and enthusiastic personality. A genuine interest in the TMT sector and ability to learn quickly are critical too. We look for a proven track record of academic and personal achievement and relevant experience in investment banking or related work environments.
Responsibilities include supporting new business development and active investment banking engagements, including:
- Preparing, analyzing and explaining historical and projected financial information
- Coordinating and performing business due diligence
- Preparing confidential information memoranda, management presentations, marketing pitches, and other presentations
- Valuing companies and businesses
- Assisting in the marketing and planning of engagements
- Building relationships and maintaining direct contact with clients and prospective clients and professional advisors
- Supervising junior staff members in the completion of presentations, research and financial analyses
We work in small, focused teams, which combined with the “hands-on” approach of the senior bankers means that the level and intensity of the experience gained at Arma Partners is amongst the best in the industry.
If you are interested in learning more about working at Arma, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org