The Graduate Internship Programme runs for six months on a full-time basis and is designed as our principle entry points for recent graduates leading to full-time Analyst positions.
While we have a consistent track record of promoting our Graduate Interns to Analysts subject to performance and business needs, a permanent opportunity is not guaranteed at the end of the six-month programme.
- Previous internship experience in an M&A or financial services related role essential
- Outstanding academic track-record, including first / 2:1 degree in all disciplines (STEM advantageous)
- Strong analytical, accounting and numerical skills
- Good working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, working in a team under tight deadlines
- A strong drive to progress as an M&A banker and with a genuine interest in the digital economy
- Fluent written and spoken English, with language skills in addition to English