We are looking for ambitious and talented individuals to join the leading financial advisor to the Digital Economy. We act as trusted advisors to Digital Economy leaders throughout their entire corporate lifecycle, from raising private capital for fast-growing disrupters and founder-led businesses to orchestrating complex cross-border M&A deals for private equity investors and global large-cap public companies. As the technology sector thrives and activity levels continue to increase, we are presented with the opportunity to expand the Analyst cohort in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
At Arma, we combine the collegial culture and hands-on exposure of a boutique advisory firm with the global reach and deal execution excellence of a bulge-bracket bank. Every day we advise leaders of the Digital Economy on landmark deals that will transform the world.
Duties & Accountabilities:
- Perform in-depth analysis and financial modelling to facilitate M&A transactions, ensuring accuracy and attention to detail
- Analyse corporate financial and operating information, interpreting in a succinct and value add manner
- Participate actively in the execution of M&A transactions
- Undertake valuation analysis of companies, include comparable companies analysis, comparable transaction analysis, discounted cash flow analysis and leveraged buyout analysis
- Construct and produce accurate, impactful presentation materials in support of on-going advisory assignments
- Work in alignment with firm corporate standards, abiding by the code at all times
Skills & Expertise Required:
- 1-2 years of experience within M&A / corporate finance, ideally within the technology sector.
- Strong academics with a bachelor’s degree at a minimum
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Strong financial acumen and understanding
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to work independently, take ownership and improve processes
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing situations, with excellent prioritisation skills
- A strong drive to progress as an M&A banker with a genuine interest in the Digital Economy.
- Pro-active and able to anticipate requirements wherever possible
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask under tight deadlines
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Insightful, reasoned and a self-starter
- Desire to excel, taking ownership when required
- Language skills in addition to English desirable