We are looking for an ambitious and talented individual to join Arma’s team in Munich.
We act as trusted advisors to Digital Economy leaders throughout their entire corporate lifecycle, from raising private capital for fast-growing disrupters and founder-led businesses to orchestrating complex cross-border M&A deals for private equity investors and global large-cap companies.
At Arma, we combine the collegial culture and hands-on exposure of a boutique advisory firm with the global reach and deal execution excellence of a bulge bracket bank.
Responsibilities range across all aspects of M&A advisory from sector coverage to transaction execution including:
- Participate actively in the execution of M&A transactions
- Perform in-depth analysis and financial modelling to facilitate M&A transactions
- Analyse corporate financial and operating information
- Undertake valuation analysis of companies, include comparable companies analysis, comparable transaction analysis, discounted cash flow analysis and leveraged buyout analysis
- Construct and produce accurate, impactful presentation materials in support of on-going advisory assignments and origination efforts
- Relevant investment banking experience, specifically in executing M&A transactions
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Technology experience is preferred but not a prerequisite; however, you should have a genuine interest in the space
- Fluent written and spoken German and English essential (other language skills desirable)
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing situations, with excellent prioritisation skills
- Rigorous eye for detail
- Insightful, reasoned and a self-starter