Off-Cycle Internship: Munich
We offer off-cycle internship opportunities in Munich on a full-time basis throughout the year. This will be suitable for students that are currently studying and looking for a 3-6 month internship opportunity.
- Previous internship experience in an M&A or financial services related role essential
- Outstanding academic track-record, including first / 2:1 degree in all disciplines (STEM advantageous).
- Strong analytical, accounting and numerical skills
- Good working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, working in a team under tight deadlines
- A strong drive to progress as an M&A banker and with a genuine interest in the Digital Economy
- Fluent written and spoken German & English essential