Off-Cycle Internship: Munich
We offer off-cycle internship opportunities in Munich on a full-time basis throughout the year. This will be suitable for students that are currently studying and looking for a 3-6 month internship opportunity.
- Previous internship experience in an M&A or financial services related role essential
- Outstanding academic track-record, including first / 2:1 degree in all disciplines (STEM advantageous).
- Strong analytical, accounting and numerical skills
- Good working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, working in a team under tight deadlines
- A strong drive to progress as an M&A banker and with a genuine interest in the Digital Economy
- Fluent written and spoken German & English essential
- For our selection process, please use the flow chart that is used on the graduate page, only thing to remove is the online testing. Please can you also make sure all of the wording aligns with the tiles.
- Key dates section is not needed
- How to apply – please mirror the junior analyst page and add applications are now open. I will send you a link for the please apply here button.