M&A Analyst London
We are looking for ambitious and talented individuals to join the leading financial advisor to the Digital Economy. We act as trusted advisors to Digital Economy leaders throughout their entire corporate lifecycle, from raising private capital for fast-growing disrupters and founder-led businesses to orchestrating complex cross-border M&A deals for private equity investors and global large-cap public companies.
At Arma, we combine the collegial culture and hands-on exposure of a boutique advisory firm with the global reach and deal execution excellence of a bulge-bracket bank. Every day we actively advise undisputed leaders of the Digital Economy on landmark deals that will transform the world we all live in.
M&A Analyst Duties & Accountabilities:
- Perform in-depth analysis and financial modelling to facilitate M&A transactions, ensuring accuracy and attention to detail
- Analyse corporate financial and operating information, interpreting in a succinct and value add manner
- Participate actively in the execution of M&A transactions
- Undertake valuation analysis of companies, include comparable companies’ analysis, comparable transaction analysis, discounted cash flow analysis and leveraged buyout analysis
- Construct and produce accurate, impactful presentation materials in support of on-going advisory assignments
- Bind and construct presentations where required
- Setting up of internal and external conference calls and meetings, ensuring accuracy, follow up and timeliness
- Diary management where applicable and required, ensuring that all participants are aware and kept abreast at all times
- Work in alignment with firm corporate standards, abiding by the code at all times.
What we’re looking for:
- 1 – 2 years M&A/corporate finance experience, ideally within the technology sector.
- Honours Degree from a leading university (2:1 minimum)
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Strong financial acumen and understanding
- Commercial awareness
- Good working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, working in a team under tight deadlines
- A strong drive to progress as an M&A banker with a genuine interest in the digital economy
- Fluent written and spoken English essential (other language skills desirable)