Our MBA Associate roles run for two months during the summer period after the first year of the MBA programme. We typically start in June but can be flexible to accommodate study commitments of the students.
The summer programme leads to a full-time Associate position, subject to the performance of the individual and business needs.
- Between 2-6 years of relevant experience in M&A, Investment Banking, Private Equity, Accounting, Finance, Strategy Consulting or business development
- Relevant background in industry or demonstrated passion for the Digital Economy
- Outstanding academic track-record
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, especially financial analysis and Excel modelling
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and capacity to work in a team under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and ability to engage in face-to-face conversations with clients and prospects with confidence
- Commercial instinct and astute business judgment
- Proactive attitude taking initiative and responsibility with a drive to succeed
- Fluency / proficiency in other European language(s) is advantageous
- Genuine personal interest in the Digital Economy