The emergence, adoption and proliferation of the Internet of Things (IoT) is arguably the poster child of the Digital Economy, showcasing the disruptive potential of this revolution from smart meters to smart cities. Behind the scenes, various flavours of Industrial Technology are empowering field service engineers, optimising fleet vehicle routes, digitising construction data, transforming energy and utilities value chains, creating digital twins of factories, facilitating intelligent manufacturing, measuring sustainability and assuring safety.
Arma has capitalised on European thought leadership in Industry 4.0, establishing a strong foothold in advising Industrial Tech leaders like Foundry (3D design software), Vero Software (Computer-Aided Manufacturing), Metrologic (3D automotive and industrial metrology), ProAlpha (digital manufacturing including ERP and MES), Abax (fleet management), AMT Sybex (utilities and smart metering software) and Ubisense (digital twin and IoT software) to name a few.
- 83% cross-border deals
- 15x EBITDA multiple on average
Sub-segment coverage and team
- Design software (CAD, CAM and PLM)
- Manufacturing & industrial software
- Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
- Industrial Internet of Things / Industry 4.0
- Logistics, fleet and field service management
- Supply chain and retail technology
- Architecture, engineering and construction technology
- Oil, Gas, Resources & Mining technology
- Utilities and smart cities technology
Managing Partner, London